QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND OHS POLICY
HORIZONT GLOBAL Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. consciously undertook activities in the sphere of the quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management system, bearing in mind the satisfaction of customers, employees and respect for the natural environment as well as the interests of other interested parties, in particular suppliers and the local environment. We treat quality, environmental and health and safety management as one of the priorities in the management of the Company. Taking advantage of many years of experience, the significant potential of the company and the knowledge of our employees and subcontractors, we focus in our work on getting to know and meet customer requirements in the best possible way. Our motto is harmonious coexistence with the environment and stakeholders based on the model of sustainable development in the ecological, social and ethical context, in particular with a view to future generations. We strive to respect the above-mentioned principles in the Company as well as by our suppliers.
We are committed to:
- compliance with the legal and other compliance requirements and customer requirements applicable in our operations,
- taking these requirements into account in our internal regulations,
- environmental protection, including pollution prevention,
- ensure safe and hygienic working conditions to prevent work-related injuries and ailments
- eliminating hazards and limiting health and safety risks,
- consultation and participation of employees in the integrated management system.
In order to implement this policy, we pursue the following strategic goals:
- Adherence to the agreed scopes and deadlines as well as high quality services
- Responding to the changing needs and requirements of our clients,
- Conducting rational management of water, waste, energy,
- Raising environmental and health and safety awareness of employees, customers and suppliers,
- Informing interested parties about our activities in the context of environmental protection and health and safety,
- Continuously increasing the use of energy-saving information technology and increasing the use of energy-saving vehicles and devices.
We implement this policy in particular through:
Regular cleanliness assessment and customer satisfaction surveys and taking action when necessary,
Determining the scope and manner of providing services with the support of technical advisors from companies providing professional equipment and cleaning agents,
Improving service delivery processes to reduce the environmental and stakeholder impact of our operations,
Obtaining supplies from suppliers who guarantee deliveries in accordance with our requirements, including in terms of quality, environment and occupational health and safety,
Preventing accidents through training and maintaining high safety standards minimizing the risk of potentially accidental situations,
Planning and implementation of measures to prevent accidents and environmental pollution as well as measures to reduce their effects,
Applying a specific system of acquiring and training employees,
Keeping confidential information related to the client's activity,
Prevention of any kind of discrimination,
Only taking actions compliant with the law in the field of quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of the integrated quality, environmental and health and safety management system. On behalf of the Company, we declare that we will continue to use our best efforts and resources to ensure that this policy is fully implemented.